viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

White sneakers




Sweter - Liz Claiborne. T-shirt - Primark. Leggins tkmaxx(old)     Sneakers Zara here
                  When I saw these sneakers do not doubt for a moment, I have been wishing them for long time but my pocket did not allow me to get them. And you know the funny thing I was choosing some clothes for my daughter in kid's wear at Zara when I saw them !!Sure I will use my sneakeres a lot this spring, are very comfy!
               Have a Fabulous weekend !!!

7 comentarios:

  1. The sweater is great. I love this sporty look! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LVE the leggings
    <3

    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. they are bright! wow

    I currently have a lipstick giveaway running including MAC & more
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy padres los zapatos! No sabia que tenias una hija! que padre! x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That sweater is adorable!!!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Te envidio completamente, me encantaron esos tennis!!!! Y no puedo creer que sean de Zara!! :D WOOW!

    ResponderEliminar