domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

Double Denim

Double Denim


ONLY collared shirt
£28 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Zara heel sandals
$50 - zara.com

Zippered tote bag
$40 - modcloth.com


 Hi, I have always love the bright colours but those shorts really caught my eye they are perfect, the aztec print has been a very popular trend!! What do you think?
I am so happy to finally take the decision to do my own blog,after long time to follow other blogs
 I have so much respect for all the bloggers because this even if it is a hobby need lot of time a dedication, also I admire the creativity and talent that I find everyday in the blogs that I follow and in the new ones!! how long it took to create your own blog?

Thank you for reading
I really appreciate it !

Have a great week!



1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta el denim, se me hace muy comodo y ademas nunca pasa de moda. Creo de mis prendas preferidas. Me gusta mucho como se ve con los zapatos rojos, besos

    ResponderEliminar